Friday 16 November 2012

Homework 1


1. Do you think you were creative or not throughout your coursework?
I tried to come up with creative ideas for my music magazine but it ended up looking quite basic in the end. Although I incorporated colour and designs that fit with the style of music. Also, when taking pictures I took into mind things like fashion, poses and location to make sure that it all fit in with the genre of my magazine.

2. Did technology enhance your creativity or not?
Yes it did help, modern technology enabled me to take high quality photo's on a digital camera and then edit them using software like photoshop on the computer. Having frequent use of modern technology meant that I could explore creativeness.

3. What ideas did you communicate and what stylistic techniques did you use? how did it relate to your interests / self identity?
We come up with lots of ideas like what colours to use throughout, and the style of the photo's and fashion styles for the people in the photo's. We then came up with what should be in the magazine and the sort of music that would fit th e style of the genre that we chose.

4. Was your product influenced by your environment?
When in the process of making my music magazine I always had other existing magazines in mind, and what the styles were like in the genre that I had chosen. So yes, my product was sort of influenced by my environment, I used existing styles and ideas and incorporated them into my own.

5. Was it original or did you add something extra to an original media text?
I tried to make my magazine as original as I could, and it didn't look like any other magazines that are out, the colours and designs were different but the layouts were very much similar to already existing music magazines.

6. Would you take any creative skills into future projects or have you been influenced to engage these skills in any other projects?
As my previous work wasn't as creative as I had wanted it to be, it has made me want to be a lot more creative when it comes to making my music video and made me want to explore a lot more new technology and different software in order to help me be more creative and original.

No comments:

Post a Comment