Friday 16 November 2012

Post Production Homework


1. Photoshop
After I had taken photo's for my magazine I used photoshop to edit them. I hadn't used it that much before and didn't have much knowledge about it so it was new to me. I used tools such as the magic wand and the crop and different colour effects to get the image and style I wanted to fit in with my magazine. I learnt that Photoshop can be quite tricky but after some getting used to it gets easier to use.

2. Publisher
I used publisher for setting and writing everything out that needed to be in my magazine. I used it to get the layout correct for things like my double page spread. Its something that I had used many times before so I knew what I was doing and found it as always easy to use.

3. Blogger
I used to blogger as a way of keeping my work together all in one place so it was easy to find and look at. I hadn't used Blogger before but after I'd got the hang of it it was simple to use and I will carry on using it when doing other coursework.

4. Questionnaires
Before making the magazine I made a questionnaire to see what everyone would want to appear in a magazine. It was an effective way of finding out this information as I got all sorts of people to answer it e.g boys, girls, different ages and interests. But it was also quite time consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment