Friday 16 November 2012

Homework 2


Detail how your understanding of the importance of good research and planning skills developed throughout the pre production of your AS coursework.

Having good background knowledge of how to achieve good research and make good planning skills before starting a piece of coursework is always very helpful. When I started my AS coursework, I didn't have much of a plan or schedule of when I was going to do each bit or how I was going to do it. As time went on I realised that I had lost a lot of valuable time and that it was really important to put everything into a plan so that I had enough time to get everything done. Getting good quality research and knowing how to do so is also very important as it helps you get a better idea on whatever it is you are trying to find out. You have to research it all into as much detail as you can in order to gain the most knowledge on what it is you are planning to do, otherwise the finished product won't be as good as it could be.

How did your knowledge of digital technology aid your research and planning skills throughout the pre production of your AS coursework?

Having knowledge of digital technology helped quite a bit throughout the pre production of my coursework. It meant that I was able to look things up on the computer for research into music magazines and everything else that was needed to fit into the genre of magazine I was looking at. Using the Internet to do this was very quick and helpful. Having the frequent use of a smart phone means that you could easily set out a plan/schedule to fit in everything that you need to do, using alarms if need be to remind you when to do it. I didn't use this idea for my last piece of coursework but for future coursework this could work really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment